29 December 2017
We are glad to announce that a new Ketcher version 2.0.0 beta is released.
Please also use the latest indigo service version.
Our team sends best wishes for the Holiday Season!
New features and improvements:
- Add the possibility to Save structure as Extended SMILE
- Incorrect rendering (in Marvin) Ketcher SMILES for AND Enantiomer
- Create saveSmiles() for Ketcher
- Change the Bond type for several bonds at the same time
- Structure can be fused bond to bond
- Moving the structure with attached data
- The ‘cyclic’ Rgroup definition should be forbidden
- Problem with rendering a few condensed benzene rings
- Add the possibility to save structure with necessary filename and add “Filename” field in the “Save Structure” window.
- Include AuxInfo in InChI String
- Templates for reaction
- Reaction Mapping Tool doesn’t work after auto-mapping tool.
- “Erase” doesn’t delete selected structures when user crosses the scrollbars.
- Incorrect order of “OK” and “Cancel” buttons in the “Settings” window.
- The hyphen in the SMILES string for the aromatic structures
- The application buttons are rendered incorrectly
- [Edge40]: Double “Cancel” appears in “Label Edit” menu after adding template from Template Library.
- The ‘Label Edit’ window opens during the moving of the scroll box
- Structure with Sgroup cannot be saved as template
- Message doesn’t appears when user tries to dearomatize the structure with query-bonds.
- Some templates have incorrect attachment atom
- [Edge40]: Ketcher reboots after adding R-Group to the structure with template from Template Library
- Fragment/Rectangle Selection tool’s focus disappeared after changing the screen size
- Selection Tool: Lasso Selection tool becomes active on the Toolbar after copy/cut/paste with other Selection tool
- Fragment Selection Tool: selection disappeared when user click the canvas keep pressing Shift key
- [Cosmetic only] Misprint in the error message using paste tool
- Fragment Selection Tool: uncomfortable selection
- Multiple warning for the Selection Tools in the Dev Console
- [Edit Templates]: incorrect rendering of the descriptors, reaction arrow and plus signs
- Calculate CIP tool returns incorrect position type for s-group data
- The joint bond of the fused fragment should be the same as the bond of the moved structure
- Custom Templates:One atoms of the structure is not displayed in the “Label edit” window
- Tool palette doesn’t close
- Valence error after the Aromatize action
- Template structures appear on canvas without Chiral flag
- Problems with Undo after some actions with structures with Sgroups
- The Double bonds in the first fused benzene are changed with the Single one
- The structure is moved without stereo labels and attached data
- Chiral flag persists on the canvas after delete or cut structure
- Unpredictable behavior of the Undo action for the pasted/inserted reaction
- [All browsers] Incorrect Undo/Redo behavior
- About window: text about Indigo version overlaps the ‘Indigo Toolkit’ text
- The Stereo labels and Attached Data keep their positions after the Flip action
- Templates appear without saved attached data
- Structure doesn’t save to template when user chooses any format except MDL Molfile
- Ketcher hangs after user adds empty template to the canvas
- Two structures with the same R-fragment Tool appeared as two separate structures inside different square brackets
- Incorrect error message appears when “Filename” field in “Save Structure” window is empty.
- The structures of the reaction are relocated relative to each other after save or cut/paste.
- Selection tool’s focus disappeared after copy/paste of reaction arrow.
- Reaction is relocated on the canvas after saving in rxn-format.
- Incorrect bond rendering after refactoring
- Buttons “Open From File”, “Cancel”, “Save To File” and “Save To Templates” have different styles.
- The button “Open From File” doesn’t work when user clicks at this button before, below or after the text “Open From File”.
- R-Group window appears when user clicks the scroll bar or scroll box
- The Rotation angle value should appear
- Checker: warning about Chirality